Wednesday, February 13, 2013

 Minute to Win It Party!
 My friend Corey did the streamers for me. Don't they totally rock?
 The first game we called Hanky Panky. Wearing pantyhose on the head, they had to knock over 16 water bottles with a tennis ball at the toe of them.
 This one was called Bite Me. In this game they had to pick up paper bags at varying heights using only their mouths and only the feet can touch the ground.
 This game is Bucket Head. You're supposed to bounce the ball into the bucket but because we were playing inside and didn't want to go outside, we just tossed them into the buckets and the most points won the round.
 So, Face the Cookie? Funniest one ever! All you have to do is get the cookie from your forehead to your mouth without touching it. HILARIOUS! Everyone was shaking their head, moving their eyebrows, and scrunching their face up...doing anything to get that darn cookie to move. I laughed so hard I cried.
 Blind-Folded Pudding Feed! Also a hoot. As you can see, both are blind-folded and have to feed each other in one minute. This particular couple, Carrie, to be specific, didn't let her husband take a breath before shoving the next bite in. He ended up with half of it on his shirt. I think we were all busting up watching that one!
 Junk in the Trunk....shake the wiffle balls out of the tissue box tied to you "trunk"...hehe, shake that booty!
 M&M Smiley....had to move 16 M&Ms from one plate to another and form a smiley face.
 This one, the Ready Spaghetti game, you had to move three soda cans from one side of the room to another using a dry spaghetti noodle to form a pyramid. Eric and I couldn't even move one can all the way because our noodle kept breaking.
And the bacon goes to Corey! AKA Triple X! What a fun night!

4 comments:

  1. That was a fun night, thanks for hosting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great night... I miss you and your amazing parties!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks ladies! You know me...I love having parties! Hmmmm what party to do next? :) Miss you all!

    ReplyDelete