Wednesday, September 26, 2012

 I finally found the time to work on my Luau post! Be sure to check out my other pictures on my Culinary Creations and Craftastic Stuff pages. Above are the pictures that didn't quite fit in those pages, but deserved to be recognized! Party favors included lais and sunglasses. Somehow I managed to get a bouncy castle that was had a Luau theme to it. How cool is that?! Water bottles were served in a beach themed floaty. I forgot to get a good photo of all the banners I made out of hawaiian themed scrapbook paper, but this picture shows a few of the decorations.
Flip flop pinata went right along with the all the other flip flop decorations. It kind of took over as the overall theme I think. The guests were directed to the backyard festivities with this tiki posts and ribbon path. I also wrote all over the sidewalks and driveway in chalk, "Luau this way!" and "Are you ready to party?!" hehe...so fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment