Saturday, September 15, 2012

You most definitely cannot have a summer in Idaho without attending the Western Idaho Fair! I think not! And what is a fair without a turkey leg! Or anything deep fried and delicious? We had a blast this year! The girls had so much fun I don't think I cared it was past their bedtime. Abigail went on her first carnival ride, the train, and had so much fun we let her do it again. She was shouting, "Whoooo, Whoooo!" It is so fun to watch your child smile and laugh and have fun. It warms my heart to be able to do fun things for my kids. This was certainly one of those days.
When it got dark veryone but Savannah and I went home and we had a wonderful mommy-daughter date!  She went on at least a half a dozen more rides. We went on the ferris wheel together and who'da thunk we were a mom and child? We were singing at the top of our lungs. Heck, I was acting more like a child than she was! I didn't care who knew it. I was having fun with my sweet girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment